Skip to main content

Bài 12: Theo sau tính từ là một infinitive (to verb)

   
       Thật ra dạng này không phải là hiếm vì nó thường xuất hiện trong các bài viết, hội thoại. Tóm lại là nó rất hay xuất hiện. Tuy nhiên bạn không biết được có bao nhiêu tính từ có thể theo sau là một infinitive và liệu từ mình đang định sử dụng theo cách trên có nằm trong số đó. Đừng lo lắng, sau đây mình sẽ liệt kê cho các bạn như một căn cứ chắc chắn để bạn có thể tự nhiên sử dụng những từ này trong cấu trúc: Adjectives + infinitive (to verb). Dù mình không đề cập nhưng bạn cũng phải hiểu là trước adjective phải là động từ to be nên thật ra cấu trúc mình muốn nói là: S + to be (đã được chia) + adjective + infinitive.

Mình nhắc lại vì sợ bạn quên hoặc bạn chưa đọc những bài viết trước của mình rằng infinitive (to verb) là động từ nguyên thể có “to” như:  to go, to listen, to hear… Vì vậy khi mình nói là thêm infinitive có nghĩa là bạn phải bê nguyên to go, to listen, to hear… vào chỗ cần thêm và không chia thì, chia dạng gì hết nhé. Lưu ý thế thôi. Mình xin liệt kê cấu trúc dưới đây.

Tính từ
infinitive (to verb)
to be + glad
(vui lòng)
I am glad to go with you
to be + happy
(vui vẻ)
I am happy to go with you
to be + pleased
I am pleased to give you a chance
to be + delighted
I am delighted to do this word
to be + content
(sẵn lòng)
I am content to help you
to be + relieved
(nhẹ lòng)
I am relieved to hear his news
to be + lucky
(may mắn)
I am lucky to have my wife
to be + fortunate
(may mắn)
I am fortunate to get the job
to be + sorry
(cảm thấy khi…)
I am sorry to hear that
to be + sad
I am sad to hear that
to be + upset
I am upset to hear that
to be + disapoited
(thất vọng)
I am disapoited to hear that
to be + proud
(tự hào)
I am proud to show you the sexy pictures
to be + ashamed
(xấu hổ)
I ashamed to shou you the sexy pictures
to be + ready
I am ready to show you…
to be + prepared
I am prepared to show you…
to be + anxious
(lo lắng)
I am anxious to show you the sexy pictures
to be + eager
(háo hức)
I am eager to show you my beautiful pictures
to be + willing
(sẵn lòng)
I am willing to go with you
to be + motivated
(bị thôi thúc)
I am motivated to teach you english
determined to
(quyết tâm)
I am determined to teach you englished
careful to
(cẩn thận)
I am careful to aske you some queestions
hesitant to
(ngần ngại)
I am hesitant to ask him about that
to be + reluctant
(miễn cưỡng)
I am recluctant to answer his questions
to be + afraid
(ngần ngại)
I am afraid to study english
to be + likely
(có thể)
He is likely to become a general
to be + certain
(chắc chắn)
He is certain to become a general
to be + surprised
(ngạc nhiên)
I am surprised to hear that
to be + amazed
(kinh ngạc)
 I was amazed to hear he was a boss of a company
to be + astonished
(kinh ngạc)
 I was astonished to find out a killer lived next to me
to be + shocked
(shock)
 I am shocked to discover the killer
to be + stunned
(choáng)


Những từ được bôi đỏ thường được theo sau bởi các infinitive sau:  to see, to learn, to discover, to find out, to hear. Hy vọng chúng phần nào giúp ích cho bạn. 

Hẹn gặp lại !!!

“Bài viết được biên soạn bởi Hung Nguyen"

Comments

BÀI ĐĂNG ĐƯỢC XEM NHIỀU

Truyện 146. Cường bạo đại vương

Ngày xửa ngày xưa, có một chàng trẻ tuổi làm nghề mò tôm bắt cá tại vùng sông Bồi. Tuy quanh năm chỉ che thân một mảnh khố rách, chui rúc trong một túp lều ven sông, nhưng anh vẫn vui vẻ làm ăn, miệng luôn ca hát. Bố mất từ thuở lọt lòng, anh sống với người mẹ cho đến khôn lớn, rồi bỏ nhà đến đây. Vốn tính ngang tàng, từ người đến thần, anh chẳng sợ một ai, lại thường tự xưng mình là Cường Bạo. Nhất sinh Cường Bạo chỉ làm quen với Táo Quân. Lúc bắt được cá ngon tôm béo, Cường Bạo thường dọn mời Táo Quân cùng ăn. Bởi thế hai bên chơi với nhau thân thiết lắm. Những khi trời sắp bão lụt, hay ở đâu có xảy ra việc gì lạ, Táo Quân thường bảo cho Cường Bạo biết. Cậy có chỗ dựa tốt, Cường Bạo ngày càng tỏ ra kiêu căng, khinh thị mọi yêu ma thần thánh, thậm chí coi Trời chỉ bằng cái vung. Từ ngày có vợ, Cường Bạo đối đãi với mẹ không được như trước. Đã nhiều lần anh tỏ ra ngỗ ngược quá lắm, làm cho người mẹ hết sức giận dữ, phải kêu lên đến tận Trời. Thấy một tên dân hạ...

List of Vietnamese fairy tales

Vietnamese  fairy tales includes many stories as Tam and Cam; So Dua; Hundred – knot- bamboo tree... which were spread in folk. Each stories has  its own meaning. I think I can not translate exactly each word into english but I will try my best to convey its meaning to you. Hope you like them!

Crow and Peacock

Once  upon a time, both Crow and Peacock were best friends and had same feather colors, gray. They knew themselves were ugly so they didn’t appear front of other birds. Peacock in Crow’s eyes was uglier than him because Peacock had a small head and a long neck that they didn’t connect to his body. vietnamesefairytales.blogspot.com One day, Crow talked Peacock: “A painter was painting nearly so we should come and steal some colors to paint on our feathers and make it beautiful” said Crow Peacock bowed his head. That day, the painter hadn’t finished his picture so he left his jar of colors on ground and took a nap. The first time, they stole a paintbrush and some jars then hid them on mound middle lake nearly. The second, they planned to go and steal again but the panter had woken up and came his home so they only took a jar of ink and a pocket of purl he had left. “Right, we start painting, yet” said Crow Crow made Peacock lie down and began painting. Crow painted v...

Thach Sanh and Ly Thong Chapter 1

Chap 1:  fight with huge snake  Once upon a time, a woodcutter and  his wife were over sixty years old but they had had not any children. Although they were sad, they still did good thing and hoped God would give them one child. At last, their kindness had come to King of heaven who requested his son to fly down and reincarnate to be the old couple’son. They had just enjoyed the happiness for a short time. Then, the old man died, before his son was born. Vietnamesefairytales.blogspot.com After that, the woman gave birth to a beautiful, strength boy. She named him Thach Sach. The poor boy grew up with no father then his mother also left after few years living with him. They only left him an ax and a pair of shorts. Day by day, he went to forest, cut tree, split them then took to market to get money. When he was thirteen, king of heaven forced his servants down to teach him magic and martial arts. Then they was back heaven, Thach Sanh continued living alone in...

Wishing pearl

De was a young boy. His parent was servants of a landlord. Every morning, De led landlord’s cattle to meadow and brought them back at nightfall. De used to be excited in playing with his fellows and when he was in his game he didn’t care anything. Many times the cattle he herded ate rice on field and the owners used to beat him pained but he still left cattle and joined in his fellows. One normal day, he and his fellows had a swimming competition. An award was given to the winner that he couldn’t refuse. Therefore, he participated in the competition and left his cattle on a wild hill. They swam and dived in water until noon and when they walked on ground, a cow had disappeared. The cow belonged to no one but his master. Children separated to find the cow but the cow seemed to vanish they couldn’t find it. Sun was going to down, children made their ways to home they left De staying at there. Day stayed at there alone crying. After that, he fell in sleep. Latter, he was woken up b...

Thanh Giong

Once  upon a time, a woman was old but she had not given birth a child. One day, when she went to her field, she saw a stranger footsore on the ground. The big footsore made her surprise and said: “omg, this footsore is so big” the she put her foot into the footsore. More 9 months later, she gave birth to a little boy named Giong. The boy was extraordinary that he was over three years old but had not spoken. He only knew lying and smiling. vietnamesefairytales.blogspot.com That year, the enemies they were known An planed to attack the country of the boy. They were merciless. Wherever they had gone, houses were ruined, fields were fired, people were killed. The sight behind them is mess of corpse and blood and ashes.The King was worry he forced his servants to look for person who could fight against the enemies.  One day, a servent went to Giong’s village while the woman was holding the boy in her arms, she said sadly that: “Giong, I wonder that when you hav...

Truyện 110. Lấy chồng dê

Ngày xưa, ở một vùng gần biển, có hai vợ chồng nhà nọ, đầu tóc đã hoa râm mà vẫn hiếm hoi. Hai vợ chồng cầu khấn khắp nơi mong có mụn con khỏi phải hiu quạnh lúc tuổi già. Thế rồi người vợ bỗng có mang, chín tháng mười ngày đẻ ra một bọc, khi   mở   ra thì không phải là người   mà   là một con dê đực. Chồng bực mình bảo vợ đem ném xuống sông cho khuất mắt, nhưng người vợ không nỡ, khuyên chồng cứ để lại   nuôi. Trong lòng phiền não, người chồng phát ốm rồi từ giã cõi đời. Trái lại, dê thì hay ăn chóng lớn, lại biết trông gà, chăn lợn, giúp đỡ mẹ những việc vặt trong nhà. Vì thế, mẹ dê cũng phần nào khuây khỏa.

Thuong Luong

Thuong Luong was common name of creatures which are in people’s imagines. They are distant relatives of dragons. While dragons are worshiped as gods, the gods ruled rivers and sea and the gods can make rains, Thuong Luong is not respected as dragons that the creatures are too amorous, combative, wild, and have bad behaviors. All most of them like to harm people.

God of blacksmiths and blacksmith

Khong Lo, the god of blacksmiths, was the god who had taught people casting and also the go who governed blacksmiths. Khong Lo early realized that not all blacksmiths were good guy so he used to appear on ground and challenge blacksmiths. A street blacksmith who used to shoulder tools wander on street and helped people remold metal things. “Mold pots, mold jars, mold tray, remold metal things”, he cried to let others know he was a blacksmith. The blacksmith was great so he could mold and remold all things people needed in short time. In the time he worked he stayed in house of people who needed him to mold things. When things were molded, he got his money and set off. That was his work. One day, the blacksmith made his way to a fair. He went cross a forest and met a boy who was shouldering tools as he was. As he saw the blacksmith, the stood and bowed his head politely. “Do you see anybody go cross the direction you have passed, sir?”, said the boy. “Who do you find?”...